Note: Participants and Auditors are responsible for their housing. The NYGS at Mannes is in no way responsible for any housing or accommodations arrangements.
All the events of the seminar take place at Mannes School of Music which is located at 55 West 13th Street between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue in Manhattan.
New School University Housing
- Registered Full Participants and Full Auditors have the option to sign up for university housing at the New School University dorms, located one block from Mannes on 5th Avenue and 13th Street in the newest building of the university.
- The rate is $375 for the six nights (Check-In on 7/6 and Check-Out on 7/12). The rate includes linens (flat and fitted sheet, pillow, pillowcase, blanket, and bath towel). The rooms are double occupancy.
- Participants ages 16 to 18 years old staying at the dorms will be under a 11:00pm curfew.
- The dorms have 24/7 security.
- If you want to stay at the dorms, you have to first register for the seminar as a Full Participant or Full Auditor. Once we have received payment for your registration, we will send you a link to sign up for university housing.
- Mannes School of Music is within walking distance of many Greenwich Village and Chelsea hotels, as well as a 10 minute subway ride from Times Square/Midtown area. Please check travel websites like Travelocity or Expedia for rates.
- Another option is to get accommodations at an apartment or staying with locals through www.airbnb.com
Please feel free to email us with any questions: email@example.com